Terms & Conditions
There are inherent risks, dangers and hazards in any walking tour which includes walking, exploring isolated streets, visiting local restaurants, bars and cafes. We will endeavour to make your tour as safe as possible, but not all risks, dangers and hazards can be anticipated or avoided. You are expressly assuming those risks personally and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law, releasing Murders Most Foul (the Operator) and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages, or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
- Property loss or damage
- Acts that may be construed as negligent or accidental
- Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder
In participating in the activity, I, the customer, agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in the clauses below.
- I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by the terms and conditions.
- I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in the above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
- I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident, or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
- I agree that any films, sound, video, or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however, the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
- I agree to listen to my guide, follow their instructions and make sure any children in my care do the same
What happens if I need to cancel my tour?
We understand that things happen and plans sometimes change, and that’s why we have a flexible cancellation policy. We ask that you inform us as soon as possible if your plans do change, as we keep our tour groups small and it’s important for us to fill our groups. We also appreciate as much notice as possible to change our orders and reservations at local establishments– many of which reserve space exclusively for Murders Most Foul.
Small-Group Public Tours
Free cancellations and date changes (pending availability) up to 48 hours before your tour. Cancellations and/or date changes must be communicated by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 48 hours in advance of the tour to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 48 hours of a tour. No refunds or rebookings are available once a tour has commenced.
Cancellations for private tours or groups of 10 or more participants have special conditions regarding cancellations, which can be viewed in the following section.
Weather Considerations & Force Majeure
We’ll make sure that you are looked after, despite the forecast. In the case of rain, we do recommend bringing an umbrella or rain jacket. Light to moderate rain will not trigger a cancellation. However, within 24 hours of the tour, if the forecast is for heavy rain or a storm and we decide to cancel the tour we will contact you with the option to reschedule, request a voucher or request a refund. You are also encouraged to contact us directly at email@example.com or 0431 922 619 if you are uncomfortable with the weather that is forecast, or in the hours leading to the tour start time. In case a tour is jeopardized or impossible due to force majeure, weather events, political disturbances or strikes, tours can be cancelled if we believe it is necessary.
Minimum Number of Participants
We have an exclusive relationship with many of our tour partners, and some require a minimum number of participants in order to operate the tour.
If the minimum of participants (as stated in the tour description) is not reached, Murders Most Foul reserves the right to cancel the tour. We will offer alternative options and/or refund the tour price. Further compensation claims are excluded.
Late Arrivals and No-Show Policy
Late arrivals and no-shows are non-refundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that fails to arrive or arrives after a tour’s departure.
The Operator reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case-by-case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
Billing by the Operator
All prices displayed on the website, cart and checkout are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
Private & Corporate Booking Terms
If booking as a group for a private tour, the following terms apply:
- A deposit of 10% of the quoted tour minimum may be requested to hold the tour date.
- Full payment is required 14 days prior to departure.
- For private tours, cancellations made 14 days or more before the activity starts will receive a full refund; cancellations made between 7 and 14 days before the activity starts will receive a 50% refund, and no cancellations can be made within 7 days of the activity.
- All changes must be received in writing.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a booking confirmation number is received, or an invoice is written and sent by the Operator.
- If the Operator is forced to cancel a booked tour, any prior payments will be fully refunded.
- The Operator runs tours in all weather, though reserves the right to alter or amend an itinerary if circumstances require.
Corporate bookings are available for groups with no minimum size; however, a minimum of 10 tickets must be purchased and a maximum of 30 per session.
Larger groups would be considered case by case.
The Operator reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
The Operator may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Operator may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, the Operator may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary, or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires the Operator or any of their assets.